Re: Dementia - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
It's a strange disease. A good friend's wife has it and she's only 68. Way too young, as it started when she was about 63. he doc is right, there's not a lot to be done. And it seems that it's different for each case. I do know that you need to be closely attuned to behavior so you'll notice any changes--especially since he still drives and rides. Changes can come on slowly or suddenly and you need to be aware so you can protect him from unknowingly doing something hazardous.
So sorry to hear this. It's a lot to deal with for all involved.
1999 9-3 SE auto (daily driver)
1996 9000 CSE 5 speed (soon to leave)
2003 9-5 Linear SportWagon (wife's)
1984 C900 4 door Base model (RIP)
1995 9000 CS (sold)
1996 9000 CS (RIP)
2000 9-3 SE (RIP)
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Dementia, No Snaab, Mon, 10 Jun 2013 05:18:58
- Dementia is a symptom, AlS, Tue, 11 Jun 2013 12:26:55
- Re: Dementia, Mike Lynch , Tue, 11 Jun 2013 12:16:55
- Re: Dementia, Aero~0657, Tue, 11 Jun 2013 11:55:27
- There was an article in one of the Sunday newspaper..., Baggsly , Mon, 10 Jun 2013 18:32:58
- Have read stuff about coconut oil., turrbo , Mon, 10 Jun 2013 16:08:06
- Re: Dementia, JerryC, Mon, 10 Jun 2013 11:54:22
- Prepare the Family, AdamSAAB2kAero , Mon, 10 Jun 2013 10:38:16
- Re: Dementia, Dean, Mon, 10 Jun 2013 09:35:37
- coffee research, JohnA , Mon, 10 Jun 2013 08:19:24
- Re: Dementia, Dave Chicago, Mon, 10 Jun 2013 08:10:46
- Re: Dementia, Noel , Mon, 10 Jun 2013 06:36:37 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Dementia, JohnA , Mon, 10 Jun 2013 06:20:32
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!