Re: Health Insurance Benefits Question - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
9/23 Horn Button Rebuild 900/9000 |
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I stayed on my parents' until I was 25. I thought I was going to be able to stay on until I was 26, but the insurance company gave me the boot at 25 for some reason, don't know why.
At the time, I worked for a very large accounting factory, uh, I mean firm. There was not even a question as to whether that would factor into my raise/bonus calc. It was simply "oh you're declining benefits? Great, less money for us to pay. Fill out this form and send to national HR".
Where your company is smaller and probably a lot more human, you might have a better chance. I've heard of it happening too. It depends on your company and if you feel comfortable enough to discuss it with them.
1995 9000 Super CS
2001 9-3 SE Convertible (gone but still in the family)
2004 9-3 Aero Convertible (sold but in good hands)
2007 9-3 Aero SS
2008 9-3 Aero Convertible
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. Support Saabnet.com - Become a Member - Signup
- Health Insurance Benefits Question, B Millar , Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:44:54
- Re: Health Insurance Benefits Question, Name Left Blank, Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:16:31
- Re: Health Insurance Benefits Question, Steve in CT, Tue, 16 Jul 2013 07:53:30
- Thanks for the input, everyone., B Millar , Tue, 16 Jul 2013 08:18:39
- Rainy Day Fund, EGD , Tue, 16 Jul 2013 20:58:48
- Re: Thanks for the input, everyone., steve, Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:59:56
- Congrats on passing your EIT!, RS , Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:39:43
- Re: Health Insurance Benefits Question, EGD , Mon, 15 Jul 2013 18:19:17
- Re: Health Insurance Benefits Question, turrbo , Mon, 15 Jul 2013 17:43:19 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Health Insurance Benefits Question, dtechakacheaptech, Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:53:13
- My take on it, MI-Roger , Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:32:05
- Re: Health Insurance Benefits Question, Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:26:29
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!