Re: Thanks for the input, everyone. - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I had the opportunity to take it during my last semester of school but I had a lot on my plate and said screw it. Most of my classmates took it then and passed the first time. I'd say a good 25% of the test takers were beyond college-age.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Health Insurance Benefits Question, B Millar , Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:44:54
- Re: Health Insurance Benefits Question, Name Left Blank, Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:16:31
- Re: Health Insurance Benefits Question, Steve in CT, Tue, 16 Jul 2013 07:53:30
- Thanks for the input, everyone., B Millar , Tue, 16 Jul 2013 08:18:39
- Rainy Day Fund, EGD , Tue, 16 Jul 2013 20:58:48
- Re: Thanks for the input, everyone., steve, Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:59:56
- Congrats on passing your EIT!, RS , Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:39:43
- Re: Health Insurance Benefits Question, EGD , Mon, 15 Jul 2013 18:19:17
- Re: Health Insurance Benefits Question, turrbo , Mon, 15 Jul 2013 17:43:19
- Re: Health Insurance Benefits Question, dtechakacheaptech, Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:53:13
- My take on it, MI-Roger , Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:32:05
- Re: Health Insurance Benefits Question, Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:26:29
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!