I agree... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I find most of the Buick styling, especially the interiors, distasteful. The og9-5 otoh is a timeless Scandinavian design in both sedan and wagon forms... The buicks imho are gaudy in comparison... but they have made some improvements, and the regal is not that ugly on the outside at least!
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- carfax, timbrown, Sun, 1 Sep 2013 03:07:32
- Re: carfax, No Snaab, Tue, 3 Sep 2013 09:02:32
- Re: carfax, Brad Svatek, Tue, 3 Sep 2013 07:33:19
- Re: audis, RMinNJ, Mon, 2 Sep 2013 09:27:33
- Re: audis, Bill Homer, Mon, 2 Sep 2013 10:46:18
- audi test drive, Name Left Blank, Mon, 2 Sep 2013 06:07:46
- Re: carfax, Keith , Sun, 1 Sep 2013 09:03:54
- Red Flag, Bill Homer, Sun, 1 Sep 2013 12:49:35
- newer saab?, timbrown, Mon, 2 Sep 2013 04:47:44
- CUV/SUV drive like a car., Norm9-5, Mon, 2 Sep 2013 11:26:49
- BUICK my grandfather's car!, saabsince 93b , Tue, 3 Sep 2013 08:52:11
- Avg age of new car buyer was 52, how old are you guys?, Norm9-5, Tue, 3 Sep 2013 21:54:57
- how can you talk about styling when you own two 9-5's?, Norm9-5, Tue, 3 Sep 2013 18:10:46
- Re: BUICK my grandfather's car!, Name Left Blank, Tue, 3 Sep 2013 09:36:19
- Re: newer saab?, Dano in Texas , Mon, 2 Sep 2013 06:26:21
- get a newer Saab, saabsince 93b , Sun, 1 Sep 2013 20:03:08
- Warranty, TimBrown, Mon, 2 Sep 2013 19:12:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!