x2 (one epic, one boring) - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I got pretty seriously stranded a few years ago when I blew a piston on the "Loneliest road in America" in Utah on a weekend. After some adventures with a local mechanic had the car towed 120 miles to the nearest Saab shop.
This year the fuel pump died on a long road trip in the backwoods of Tennessee, but that was a very undramatic event and everything went smoothly with the replacement.
posted by 71.68.224...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- New Poll - Stranded, Scott Paterson , Wed, 11 Sep 2013 13:06:54
- Re: New Poll - Stranded 5x +/-, mdj, Sat, 14 Sep 2013 19:12:49
- Yes, but...., Noel , Sat, 14 Sep 2013 08:52:46
- the '79 900T - tie rod end and wiper nm., JohnA , Sat, 14 Sep 2013 08:00:38
- 3 but it was very considerate in all 3 cases...., Alex, Sat, 14 Sep 2013 07:34:03
- This thread has now thoroughly depressed me :-(, Steve T., Fri, 13 Sep 2013 12:58:57
- A/C compressor got me, 93Gator , Thu, 12 Sep 2013 14:30:06
- saabnet = fewer times stranded, Snowmobile , Thu, 12 Sep 2013 13:28:37
- Re: New Poll - Stranded, Rich P, Thu, 12 Sep 2013 13:14:02
- 9ish?, John J, Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:14:59
- Re: New Poll - Stranded, Dean, Thu, 12 Sep 2013 09:28:07
- only when coolant contamination ruined the tranny nm, Steve T., Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:41:22
- Re: New Poll - Stranded, Steve in CT, Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:11:09
- Top my tow bill - longest flatbed ride?, GFW3pedals, Thu, 12 Sep 2013 06:58:44
- Re: New Poll - Stranded, brad svatek, Thu, 12 Sep 2013 06:26:11
- Tried and failed to strand me, Bill Homer, Thu, 12 Sep 2013 06:05:54
- Re: New Poll - Stranded, TML , Wed, 11 Sep 2013 23:32:44
- Re: New Poll - Stranded, dr fall, Wed, 11 Sep 2013 20:01:00
- It depends on how long have you owned a saab, CE, Wed, 11 Sep 2013 19:06:35
- it tried to strand me once, but it failed, bobc , Wed, 11 Sep 2013 19:01:37
- Twice..., Mike Lynch , Wed, 11 Sep 2013 17:22:56
- x2 (one epic, one boring), Kristjan , Wed, 11 Sep 2013 17:19:37 <-- Viewing This Message
- Stranded x 3, AdamSAAB2kAero , Wed, 11 Sep 2013 15:55:44
- Re: New Poll - Stranded, BobS, Wed, 11 Sep 2013 15:50:31
- Had to check 2-3 times, No Snaab, Wed, 11 Sep 2013 15:30:40
- Re: New Poll - Stranded, RS , Wed, 11 Sep 2013 15:16:23
- Oh yeah, DE , Wed, 11 Sep 2013 15:10:17
- Fuel pump failure, JerseySaab , Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:25:20
- Re: New Poll - Stranded, RodM, Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:19:29
- total vote count, steve, Wed, 11 Sep 2013 13:59:15
- Poll Results - eBay, Scott Paterson , Wed, 11 Sep 2013 13:07:24
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!