Beretta - only car to strand me with ignition module - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
6/18 Reminder: Your Amazon.com Purchases Pay Saabnet! | 4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
My 2000 9-5 stranded me twice. Once with dead battery that can happen with any car. The other time was a failed fuel pump one mile from home. These two events encompass 12 years of ownership and 318,000 miles.
I can't complain.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan, sold at 227K miles
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Summer Fun Car
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- New Poll - Stranded, Scott Paterson , Wed, 11 Sep 2013 13:06:54
- Re: New Poll - Stranded 5x +/-, mdj, Sat, 14 Sep 2013 19:12:49
- Yes, but...., Noel, Sat, 14 Sep 2013 08:52:46
- the '79 900T - tie rod end and wiper nm., JohnA , Sat, 14 Sep 2013 08:00:38
- 3 but it was very considerate in all 3 cases...., Alex, Sat, 14 Sep 2013 07:34:03
- This thread has now thoroughly depressed me :-(, Steve T., Fri, 13 Sep 2013 12:58:57
- A/C compressor got me, 93Gator , Thu, 12 Sep 2013 14:30:06
- saabnet = fewer times stranded, Snowmobile , Thu, 12 Sep 2013 13:28:37
- Re: New Poll - Stranded, Rich P, Thu, 12 Sep 2013 13:14:02
- 9ish?, John J, Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:14:59
- Re: New Poll - Stranded, Dean, Thu, 12 Sep 2013 09:28:07
- only when coolant contamination ruined the tranny nm, Steve T., Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:41:22
- Re: New Poll - Stranded, Steve in CT, Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:11:09
- Top my tow bill - longest flatbed ride?, GFW3pedals, Thu, 12 Sep 2013 06:58:44
- Re: New Poll - Stranded, brad svatek, Thu, 12 Sep 2013 06:26:11
- Tried and failed to strand me, Bill Homer, Thu, 12 Sep 2013 06:05:54
- Re: New Poll - Stranded, TML , Wed, 11 Sep 2013 23:32:44
- Re: New Poll - Stranded, dr fall, Wed, 11 Sep 2013 20:01:00
- It depends on how long have you owned a saab, CE, Wed, 11 Sep 2013 19:06:35
- it tried to strand me once, but it failed, bobc , Wed, 11 Sep 2013 19:01:37
- Twice..., Mike Lynch , Wed, 11 Sep 2013 17:22:56
- x2 (one epic, one boring), Kristjan , Wed, 11 Sep 2013 17:19:37
- Stranded x 3, AdamSAAB2kAero , Wed, 11 Sep 2013 15:55:44
- Re: New Poll - Stranded, BobS, Wed, 11 Sep 2013 15:50:31
- Had to check 2-3 times, No Snaab, Wed, 11 Sep 2013 15:30:40
- Re: New Poll - Stranded, RS , Wed, 11 Sep 2013 15:16:23
- Oh yeah, DE , Wed, 11 Sep 2013 15:10:17
- Fuel pump failure, JerseySaab , Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:25:20
- Re: New Poll - Stranded, RodM, Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:19:29
- total vote count, steve, Wed, 11 Sep 2013 13:59:15
- Poll Results - eBay, Scott Paterson , Wed, 11 Sep 2013 13:07:24
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!