9-3SC has heated wiper parking pad - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
But only on the rear glass.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan, sold at 227K miles
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Summer Fun Car
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Wipers up in the snow?, steve, Thu, 2 Jan 2014 18:14:51
- Very common in Eastern Europe, Bill Homer, Sun, 5 Jan 2014 09:58:57
- Re: Wipers up in the snow?, BobS, Sat, 4 Jan 2014 19:56:55
- Mischief target?, Cary, Sat, 4 Jan 2014 06:04:42
- Re: Wipers up in the snow?, Brucer, Fri, 3 Jan 2014 19:10:09
- Re: Wipers up in the snow?, PGAero , Fri, 3 Jan 2014 15:04:42
- Re: Wipers up in the snow?, Tom G , Fri, 3 Jan 2014 11:24:51
- Re: Wipers up in the snow? YES, a great idea!, Henri L , Fri, 3 Jan 2014 07:21:25
- Can be easier to clear the snow when up, Noel , Fri, 3 Jan 2014 06:05:47
- Doesn't break the windshield. Prevents freezing to it!, U2bC, Fri, 3 Jan 2014 05:02:31
- Re: Wipers up in the snow?, Dennis_MA, Fri, 3 Jan 2014 04:39:02
- Subarus, No Snaab, Fri, 3 Jan 2014 04:30:51
- One of the craziest things I have ever seen....., MI-Roger , Fri, 3 Jan 2014 03:08:48
- Re: Wipers up in the snow?, DE , Thu, 2 Jan 2014 18:24:54
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!