How to find Texas from California and other put downs.. - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
You go east until you smell it and south until you step in it.......
Texas weather? One nice week in the spring and one nice week in the fall and other than that it's either too darn hot or too darn cold.
Texas weather? Did I mention the tornadoes? Makes a little ground shaking seem benign.
Whadda'bout the beaches, the mountains, the deserts? And that's just one days livin' in California. Hope you like lakes...
They still have blue laws in Texas? And where's the closest medical pot?
Hope you like football...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Toyota Leaving California, EGD , Tue, 29 Apr 2014 08:38:41
- Re: Texas to pay Toyota $10,000 for each job, lutkin, Fri, 2 May 2014 12:26:38
- Language Lesson, EGD , Thu, 1 May 2014 13:11:06
- How to find Texas from California and other put downs.., Mike Lynch , Wed, 30 Apr 2014 10:29:07 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Toyota Leaving California, BTG88, Wed, 30 Apr 2014 08:49:32
- The story confirmed my suspicion, MI-Roger , Tue, 29 Apr 2014 09:31:23
- Re: The story confirmed my suspicion, Justin VanAbrahams , Tue, 29 Apr 2014 10:11:09
- From the horse's mouth, JerseySaab , Tue, 29 Apr 2014 09:57:19
- Re: From the horse's mouth, lutkin, Thu, 1 May 2014 12:23:03
- That's why AC was invented, JerseySaab , Tue, 29 Apr 2014 14:13:31
- Re: That's why AC was invented, EGD , Tue, 29 Apr 2014 20:14:21
- yeah, but you'd still have to live in Texas, AeroEd , Tue, 29 Apr 2014 15:01:20
- Re: yeah, but you'd still have to live in Texas, EGD , Tue, 29 Apr 2014 20:18:28
- TX - eeew ugh phew, dtechakacheaptech, Tue, 29 Apr 2014 15:22:17
- That's the good part, JerseySaab , Tue, 29 Apr 2014 15:10:09
- 117 degrees F, Steve T, Tue, 29 Apr 2014 11:42:15
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!