Colorado is nice, but changing... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
My parents retired in Fort Collins about 17 years ago.
Mild summer and winter.
I’d move out there in a heartbeat but there aren’t any jobs, well not for what I do.
Our product manager at work grew up in CO, he says the same thing, no jobs.
There are PHDs out there flipping bugers cus they want the lifestyle.
Not sure what all the CA people are doing for work.
Its high tech or service industry, not much else.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Toyota Leaving California, EGD , Tue, 29 Apr 2014 08:38:41
- Re: Texas to pay Toyota $10,000 for each job, lutkin, Fri, 2 May 2014 12:26:38
- Language Lesson, EGD , Thu, 1 May 2014 13:11:06
- How to find Texas from California and other put downs.., Mike Lynch , Wed, 30 Apr 2014 10:29:07
- Re: Toyota Leaving California, BTG88, Wed, 30 Apr 2014 08:49:32
- The story confirmed my suspicion, MI-Roger , Tue, 29 Apr 2014 09:31:23
- Re: The story confirmed my suspicion, Justin VanAbrahams , Tue, 29 Apr 2014 10:11:09
- From the horse's mouth, JerseySaab , Tue, 29 Apr 2014 09:57:19
- Re: From the horse's mouth, lutkin, Thu, 1 May 2014 12:23:03
- That's why AC was invented, JerseySaab , Tue, 29 Apr 2014 14:13:31
- Re: That's why AC was invented, EGD , Tue, 29 Apr 2014 20:14:21
- yeah, but you'd still have to live in Texas, AeroEd , Tue, 29 Apr 2014 15:01:20
- Re: yeah, but you'd still have to live in Texas, EGD , Tue, 29 Apr 2014 20:18:28
- TX - eeew ugh phew, dtechakacheaptech, Tue, 29 Apr 2014 15:22:17
- That's the good part, JerseySaab , Tue, 29 Apr 2014 15:10:09
- 117 degrees F, Steve T, Tue, 29 Apr 2014 11:42:15
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!