Re: It's that time of the year...leaves - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: It's that time of the year...leaves
Posted by BobS (more from BobS) on Tue, 14 Oct 2014 13:50:09
In Reply to: It's that time of the year...leaves, GFW3pedals [Profile/Gallery]
, Tue, 14 Oct 2014 10:14:25
I don't understand blowers, they just move around leaves, dust, and dirt when the object is to get rid of them. When we had a 10K square foot lot and 7 trees, we used an electric blower - sucker. Never used it to blow, just suck and grind the leaves into a much smaller easier to handle volume.
We are lucky with our current 1 acre lot, it is centered on a crest or knoll, with the ground dropping off steeply to the north and south. Now we have a great blower, it takes a while to get the job done, but by spring it is pretty well cleared off, thanks to mister wind.
posted by 97.127.244...
Posts in this Thread:
- It's that time of the year...leaves, GFW3pedals , Tue, 14 Oct 2014 10:14:25
- The ultimate solution, No Snaab, Fri, 17 Oct 2014 09:36:18
- Lawn tractor and bagger, Noel , Wed, 15 Oct 2014 19:42:18
- Rake the yard 2 times?, Skip, Wed, 15 Oct 2014 13:01:35
- Different approach, DE , Wed, 15 Oct 2014 13:00:39
- Lawn mower with a bag or just mow and throw... n/m, EAnderson, Tue, 14 Oct 2014 18:01:38
- Re: It's that time of the year...leaves, bobc , Tue, 14 Oct 2014 14:45:10
- Second the use of lawnsweepers!, EricG, Fri, 17 Oct 2014 06:20:30
- Third, RS , Fri, 17 Oct 2014 08:40:53
- Patches, EricG, Fri, 17 Oct 2014 10:27:19
- I wish they pictured the optional baler, MI-Roger , Wed, 15 Oct 2014 11:23:01
- now that is a nice lawn sweeper, fwd84, Wed, 15 Oct 2014 07:01:29
- Re: It's that time of the year...leaves, BobS, Tue, 14 Oct 2014 13:50:09 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: It's that time of the year...leaves, Tom G , Tue, 14 Oct 2014 12:24:38
- Re: It's that time of the year...leaves, MI-Roger , Tue, 14 Oct 2014 10:29:45
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!