Rake the yard 2 times? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Rake the yard 2 times?
Posted by Skip (more from Skip) on Wed, 15 Oct 2014 13:01:35
In Reply to: It's that time of the year...leaves, GFW3pedals [Profile/Gallery]
, Tue, 14 Oct 2014 10:14:25
I'm jealous! I probably rake/blow/mow leaves and pine needles at least weekly from late Sept thru November. Yesterday my wife and I spent probably 4 hours outside doing clean-up....last night was windy and I spent 2 hours today redoing half of the area we did yesterday because it's going to rain for two days....
I generally blow the leaves/needles into a pile-ish area and then rake onto a tarp and pull into the woods (lucky to have to dump - unlucky to have due to leaves/needles) Sometimes, I can mow the front lawn (approx 3/4 acre) and kill two birds with one stone, but that's rare because the grass isn't really growing much now.
posted by 76.179.165...
Posts in this Thread:
- It's that time of the year...leaves, GFW3pedals , Tue, 14 Oct 2014 10:14:25
- The ultimate solution, No Snaab, Fri, 17 Oct 2014 09:36:18
- Lawn tractor and bagger, Noel , Wed, 15 Oct 2014 19:42:18
- Rake the yard 2 times?, Skip, Wed, 15 Oct 2014 13:01:35 <-- Viewing This Message
- Different approach, DE , Wed, 15 Oct 2014 13:00:39
- Lawn mower with a bag or just mow and throw... n/m, EAnderson, Tue, 14 Oct 2014 18:01:38
- Re: It's that time of the year...leaves, bobc , Tue, 14 Oct 2014 14:45:10
- Second the use of lawnsweepers!, EricG, Fri, 17 Oct 2014 06:20:30
- Third, RS , Fri, 17 Oct 2014 08:40:53
- Patches, EricG, Fri, 17 Oct 2014 10:27:19
- I wish they pictured the optional baler, MI-Roger , Wed, 15 Oct 2014 11:23:01
- now that is a nice lawn sweeper, fwd84, Wed, 15 Oct 2014 07:01:29
- Re: It's that time of the year...leaves, BobS, Tue, 14 Oct 2014 13:50:09
- Re: It's that time of the year...leaves, Tom G , Tue, 14 Oct 2014 12:24:38
- Re: It's that time of the year...leaves, MI-Roger , Tue, 14 Oct 2014 10:29:45
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!