Hmmm... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I would consider getting cheap airfare from the US to somewhere in mainland Europe. Then look for a separate carrier (EasyJet comes to mind... They are like the Southwest of Europe...) to get you to Cyprus.
I booked flights to Madrid once, then made arrangements to get to Morocco from there on EasyJet.
Check in to the possibility that your first flight is delayed and you miss the second. Just make sure you're not left stranded. Perhaps spend a day or two in Paris or London or wherever you transfer to put a cushion of time in there.
Hope it works.
->Posting last edited on Tue, 13 Jan 2015 12:56:33.
'06 9-5 Combi, AT, Polar/Black
'03 9-5 Aero Wagon, AT, Steel/Charcoal
'00 9-3 Viggen, 5D, Silver/Black
'93 9000 Aero, 5MT, Cirrus/Black (Owned this one twice)
'04 9-5 Aero Wagon, AT, Nocturne/Granite
'86 900 SPG, 5MT, Edwardian/Buffalo Grey
Posts in this Thread:
- Summer Air Fares in Europe - strategy for cheap tix?, Steve T, Tue, 13 Jan 2015 12:38:15
- Thanks for the great advice, Steve T, Wed, 14 Jan 2015 08:59:29
- take a ferry?, swim, Wed, 14 Jan 2015 08:49:41
- Less popular places, Noel , Wed, 14 Jan 2015 07:42:44
- Re: Summer Air Fares in Europe - strategy for cheap tix?, EGD , Tue, 13 Jan 2015 20:48:37
- Just spotted this list-might interest you, adl6009 , Tue, 13 Jan 2015 20:33:32
- You may be too early, Sondeen , Tue, 13 Jan 2015 19:24:23
- Ryan Air?, MI-Roger , Tue, 13 Jan 2015 13:58:55
- Hmmm..., PGAero , Tue, 13 Jan 2015 12:55:17 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Summer Air Fares in Europe - strategy for cheap tix?, Justin VanAbrahams , Tue, 13 Jan 2015 12:53:35
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!