Norwegian Airlines? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Posted by Steve T [Email] (more from Steve T) on Tue, 13 Jan 2015 13:02:46
In Reply to: Hmmm..., PGAero [Profile/Gallery]
, Tue, 13 Jan 2015 12:55:17
Peter - I just checked your suggested approach of transiting through a European city with a time cushion in case of delays etc. As odd as this sounds, there is some airline called Norwegian Airlines that appears to have fantastic prices (relatively speaking of course), and it alone could fly us from JFK to LCA through either Oslo or Stockholm. Their website claims they fly to Scandanavia using 787 Dreamliners. Sounds too good to be true. Anyone ever heard of it? Thx for all of your help. Steve
->Posting last edited on Tue, 13 Jan 2015 13:04:03.
Posts in this Thread:
- Summer Air Fares in Europe - strategy for cheap tix?, Steve T, Tue, 13 Jan 2015 12:38:15
- Thanks for the great advice, Steve T, Wed, 14 Jan 2015 08:59:29
- take a ferry?, swim, Wed, 14 Jan 2015 08:49:41
- Less popular places, Noel , Wed, 14 Jan 2015 07:42:44
- Re: Summer Air Fares in Europe - strategy for cheap tix?, EGD , Tue, 13 Jan 2015 20:48:37
- Just spotted this list-might interest you, adl6009 , Tue, 13 Jan 2015 20:33:32
- You may be too early, Sondeen , Tue, 13 Jan 2015 19:24:23
- Ryan Air?, MI-Roger , Tue, 13 Jan 2015 13:58:55
- Hmmm..., PGAero , Tue, 13 Jan 2015 12:55:17
- Re: Summer Air Fares in Europe - strategy for cheap tix?, Justin VanAbrahams , Tue, 13 Jan 2015 12:53:35
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!