I'd still be driving my cool 9-5 Sportwagon... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
6/18 Reminder: Your Amazon.com Purchases Pay Saabnet! | 4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
With 110k she wasn't close to being worn out, pretty contemporary suite of luxury stuff, but spotting the driveway is a major no-no, like an old dog who's lost control.... And a "re-seal" to stop the oil leaking was a $3,000 investment, and I wasn't looking forward to more bent wheels and broken spoilers, but the clincher was the wife's permission to go newer.
No car payments on the '96 Z3 and the 2008 X3, but $3,000 in clutches and motor mounts on the Z3 and $1,000 in coils for the X3 this year...so far....
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Economics of old cars, steve, Wed, 5 Aug 2015 19:02:05
- Think about this often, Noel, Mon, 17 Aug 2015 08:06:16
- Re: Economics of old cars, IndySaaber , Mon, 10 Aug 2015 07:10:59
- Two Saabs and a new Volvo, Dano in Texas , Sat, 8 Aug 2015 17:01:50
- I'd still be driving my cool 9-5 Sportwagon..., Mike Lynch , Sat, 8 Aug 2015 11:31:36 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Economics of old cars, Tom G , Sat, 8 Aug 2015 10:12:01
- Re: Economics of old cars, Cary, Sat, 8 Aug 2015 06:16:01
- Can you do your own work?, JerseySaab , Thu, 6 Aug 2015 08:30:37
- Re: Economics of old cars, EGD , Thu, 6 Aug 2015 00:49:30
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!