Re: Airbag recall notice - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Yeah we got it for my wife's 07 9-3 yesterday.
To be honest, I doubt GM is breaking their back over coming up with a new air bag for the Saab's when they probably have thousands and thousands of their "own" cars to deal with.
Also, the chances that a Saab would have a malfunction that would make big headlines pushing the agenda is a lot smaller since there are so few of them out on the streets compared to other GM cars.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Airbag recall notice, Rogerhs, Wed, 30 Mar 2016 06:18:24
- Re: What now?, TriCitySam, Sat, 2 Apr 2016 12:35:42
- My 9-2X Recall - 9-3 SportCombi Letter - Airbag Thread, Scott Paterson , Wed, 30 Mar 2016 14:14:10
- Re: Airbag recall notice, Gene N , Wed, 30 Mar 2016 10:11:58
- Re: Airbag recall notice, SWEDECAR , Wed, 30 Mar 2016 08:57:44 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Airbag recall notice, Flyboy , Wed, 30 Mar 2016 06:22:43
- The apathetic attitude of Govt and Mnfgrs infuriates me, MI-Roger , Wed, 30 Mar 2016 09:39:24
- lomg tradition, DE , Fri, 1 Apr 2016 15:03:12
- Re: The apathetic attitude of Govt and Mnfgrs infuriates me, JerseySaab , Thu, 31 Mar 2016 16:36:44
- Toyota is taking action:" Do not sit here", cheaptech , Thu, 31 Mar 2016 09:01:59
- Re: The apathetic attitude of Govt and Mnfgrs infuriates me, cheaptech , Wed, 30 Mar 2016 11:50:41
- Re: The apathetic attitude of Govt and Mnfgrs infuriates me, Keith , Wed, 30 Mar 2016 10:27:491
- Re: The apathetic attitude of Govt and Mnfgrs infuriates me, cheaptech , Wed, 30 Mar 2016 11:21:35
- Re: Sad, Tom G , Fri, 1 Apr 2016 10:07:06
- Re: Sad, cheaptech , Fri, 1 Apr 2016 10:35:32
- Re: Sad, cheaptech , Fri, 1 Apr 2016 10:30:05
- Re: Sad, JerseySaab , Fri, 1 Apr 2016 15:22:56
- Re: Sad, cheaptech , Fri, 1 Apr 2016 15:37:46
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!