Snow Tires are almost new - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
7/31 Member of the Year |
7/20 Member Feature: Fewer Ads in Classifieds & More |
7/20: Saab Convention Photos |
New Feature: BB Daily Digest Email
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Only one season on those and they are still in the shed for another week. My summer tires, for which I use All Seasons because of Michigan's fickle Fall and Spring weather, are down to 4mm tread depth and will need to be replaced soon. I can do it this Fall, or I can wait until Spring. I would rather have them ready and waiting for Spring so I don't have a time crunch then on purchasing a set.
I had the Viggen tires mounted and balanced at the shop, then did the on-car install myself at home for the very reason you stated. Love my Milwaukee electric impact wrench! Makes wheel changes so much quicker and easier.
->Posting last edited on Sun, 13 Nov 2016 14:56:26.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan, sold at 227K miles
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Summer Fun Car
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: Anyone buy tires from WalMart?, MI-Roger , Sat, 12 Nov 2016 08:59:08
- Final analysis, MI-Roger , Sat, 19 Nov 2016 05:26:24
- Buy remote, have indy install, Noel , Fri, 18 Nov 2016 11:23:36
- Re: OT: Anyone buy tires from WalMart?, IndySaaber , Fri, 18 Nov 2016 05:31:58
- Re: OT: Anyone buy tires from WalMart?, Jeremy R., Mon, 14 Nov 2016 16:39:59
- Re: OT: Anyone buy tires from WalMart?, Mike B, Sun, 13 Nov 2016 08:59:29
- Re: OT: Anyone buy tires from WalMart?, Steve Mac, Sun, 13 Nov 2016 07:28:51
- Thanks for all the inputs, MI-Roger , Sat, 12 Nov 2016 16:54:41
- Re: OT: Anyone buy tires from WalMart?, Dennis_MA, Sat, 12 Nov 2016 11:15:511
- Just did last week..., Tulsaab , Sat, 12 Nov 2016 10:34:46
- I only buy tires from Discount Tire, WalMart, or Sears, Name Left Blank, Sat, 12 Nov 2016 09:46:33
- Nothing wrong with WalMart - no bait and switch, AeroBaron, Sat, 12 Nov 2016 09:34:291
- Re: OT: Anyone buy tires from WalMart?, cheaptech , Sat, 12 Nov 2016 09:06:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!