Buy remote, have indy install - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Our local Wally World doesn't sell tires.
I find deals at one of the online places and have usually score free shipping as part of the deal. Sometimes it means it ships free to a local tire place that does an excellent M&B or I take them to my indy and he does them (also excellent work). Last set came to house free and I had my indy do the work.
Discount Tire Direct or Tire Buyer have been good for me. Discount has no local store but the online prices are fine. I always check Tire Rack but its worth shopping the others.
I price compare locally but its always cheaper to buy online. Am never convinced the lifetime balancing and rotation deal available locally is worth it. Road hazard, maybe, but have needed that maybe 3 times in 40 years, and you can now get it online.
1999 9-3 SE auto (daily driver)
1996 9000 CSE 5 speed (soon to leave)
2003 9-5 Linear SportWagon (wife's)
1984 C900 4 door Base model (RIP)
1995 9000 CS (sold)
1996 9000 CS (RIP)
2000 9-3 SE (RIP)
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: Anyone buy tires from WalMart?, MI-Roger , Sat, 12 Nov 2016 08:59:08
- Final analysis, MI-Roger , Sat, 19 Nov 2016 05:26:24
- Buy remote, have indy install, Noel , Fri, 18 Nov 2016 11:23:36 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: OT: Anyone buy tires from WalMart?, IndySaaber , Fri, 18 Nov 2016 05:31:58
- Re: OT: Anyone buy tires from WalMart?, Jeremy R., Mon, 14 Nov 2016 16:39:59
- Re: OT: Anyone buy tires from WalMart?, Mike B, Sun, 13 Nov 2016 08:59:29
- Re: OT: Anyone buy tires from WalMart?, Steve Mac, Sun, 13 Nov 2016 07:28:51
- Thanks for all the inputs, MI-Roger , Sat, 12 Nov 2016 16:54:41
- Re: OT: Anyone buy tires from WalMart?, Dennis_MA, Sat, 12 Nov 2016 11:15:511
- Just did last week..., Tulsaab , Sat, 12 Nov 2016 10:34:46
- I only buy tires from Discount Tire, WalMart, or Sears, Name Left Blank, Sat, 12 Nov 2016 09:46:33
- Nothing wrong with WalMart - no bait and switch, AeroBaron, Sat, 12 Nov 2016 09:34:291
- Re: OT: Anyone buy tires from WalMart?, cheaptech , Sat, 12 Nov 2016 09:06:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!