Re: What's the cheapest way to drive across the United States? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 Last Call for T-Shirts - Order Now! | 6/18 Reminder: Your Amazon.com Purchases Pay Saabnet!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Find someone who wants a rust-free, West Coast classic Saab 900, drive it across and sell it here in New England. As a Vermonter, I'm always scheming ways to get another rust-free Saab; I'm sure I'm not alone. You might not make a profit, but you might cover some of the cost of the trip.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- What's the cheapest way to drive across the United States?, Ryan Eirich , Sun, 27 Nov 2016 09:18:11
- Tesla Supercharging?, Used to be Chaz, Thu, 1 Dec 2016 09:12:33
- Driving for car delevery services?, Cary, Mon, 28 Nov 2016 10:24:21
- Different cities, ELaw , Sun, 27 Nov 2016 17:51:27
- Re: What's the cheapest way to drive across the United States?, ahanson , Sun, 27 Nov 2016 10:58:13 <-- Viewing This Message
- Yes, this!, Snowmobile , Mon, 28 Nov 2016 06:52:27
- Re: What's the cheapest way to drive across the United States?, EGD , Sun, 27 Nov 2016 10:06:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!