Re: Buy most cars out of state - but NEVER drove one back - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
My '95 will never leave my grasp! 225k and going strong! Thanks for the Uship tip.
1995 9000 Super CS
2001 9-3 SE Convertible (gone but still in the family)
2004 9-3 Aero Convertible (sold but in good hands)
2007 9-3 Aero SS
2008 9-3 Aero Convertible
Posts in this Thread:
- Has anyone bought a car out of state and driven it back to MA?, turrbo , Wed, 3 May 2017 11:07:54
- bought a car in florida brother drove it to arizona he made it ok !, neil dale , Thu, 4 May 2017 22:02:15
- Thanks for all the tips!, turrbo , Thu, 4 May 2017 21:23:58
- Buy most cars out of state - but NEVER drove one back, thatbobguy , Thu, 4 May 2017 18:04:20
- Re: Has anyone bought a car out of state and driven it back to MA?, Craig, Thu, 4 May 2017 13:13:41
- Re: Has anyone bought a car out of state and driven it back to MA?, EGD , Wed, 3 May 2017 21:02:05
- Re: Has anyone bought a car out of state and driven it back to MA?, Tom G , Wed, 3 May 2017 13:19:18
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!