YEY YES YES Re: I agree with you, sometimes, KISS is better - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 Last Call for T-Shirts - Order Now!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The Saab 9-5 has enough computers to keep me and my Tech 2 very busy!!!
I DO NOT WANT MORE TECH!!!
I have a 1973 911 Carrera RS. Highest tech part is CDI ignition. NO power steering, no power brakes, NO infotainment....
JUST DRIVING! AND DRIVING PLEASURE.
Repairs are straight forward, spark, fuel and go. Even the fuel injection mechanical
2000 95 Imola Red Aero 5 door stick - my ride
2003 95 Black Aero 4 door auto Mary Ann's car
2004 95 Black Aero 5 door wagon
2001 95 Silver Aero 4 door stick
2001 95 Silver Aero 5 door wagon automatic
1999 95 Combi stick
1997 9000 Aero stick red
1988 900 SPG black
1988 900 Convertible black
1985 900 3 door turbo spg kit silver
1979 900 3 door turbo early 900 production
1966 96 2 stroke red
1960 95 wagon red
1959 93b light yellow
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Replacement for my saab, feq451, Sat, 22 Jul 2017 14:32:02
- I've had 20+ cars, and not one has really replaced my saab..., Johnson, Wed, 6 Sep 2017 15:30:35
- You can laugh but..., Cary, Mon, 7 Aug 2017 16:09:13
- Finally replaced my Saab with a BMW 320i, Sam8, Fri, 4 Aug 2017 13:31:34
- Re: Replacement for my saab an Alfa Romeo ! seriously !, neil dale , Fri, 28 Jul 2017 23:29:371
- Re: Replacement for my saab, 2002Viggen, Wed, 26 Jul 2017 15:49:30
- Re: Replacement for my saab, Pete , Tue, 25 Jul 2017 19:34:58
- Volvo S60/V60, EGD , Mon, 24 Jul 2017 02:12:08
- Re: Replacement for my saab, BarryMabel , Sun, 23 Jul 2017 08:57:20
- Another SAAB!, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Sun, 23 Jul 2017 02:17:331
- Re: Another SAAB! yes ! buy all the used ones now if you can !, neil dale , Fri, 28 Jul 2017 09:55:311
- Problem is, Feq451, Tue, 25 Jul 2017 13:29:49
- I like the tech package in my 1989 c900..., Snowmobile , Wed, 26 Jul 2017 19:46:231
- Behind? behind who? didn't know it's a competition, GFW3pedals , Wed, 26 Jul 2017 06:00:111
- I don't see a problem, JerseySaab , Tue, 25 Jul 2017 18:08:45
- $29,990 Regal Sportback +7 cu ft on a 9000., Norm9-5, Tue, 25 Jul 2017 17:41:33
- Didn't GM just sell Opel to Peugeot?, SRS900S, Thu, 27 Jul 2017 19:09:37
- Even cheaper than that, starts under $26K, A1-turbo, Wed, 26 Jul 2017 07:26:29
- Re: $29,990 Regal Sportback +7 cu ft on a 9000., Keith, Tue, 25 Jul 2017 18:24:27
- probably what we will do, Snowmobile , Sun, 23 Jul 2017 15:21:30
- Love my A4, DE , Sat, 22 Jul 2017 15:39:37
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!