I've had 20+ cars, and not one has really replaced my saab... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
I've had 20+ cars, and not one has really replaced my saab...
Posted by Johnson [Email] (more from Johnson) on Wed, 6 Sep 2017 15:30:35
In Reply to: Replacement for my saab, feq451, Sat, 22 Jul 2017 14:32:02
except another saab...
Seriously. I've owned 5. The last saab I had was a 9-5 SC in chili red. sold it because we had baby #4 on the way and needed to have a family car that would fit 4 kids, and so we picked up a ford flex, and next to our saabs, it has been by far our most favorite vehicle. BUT it does not have any hint of sporty capabilities, nor as comfortable of seats, BUT for the utility, reliability, and other things we loved in our saab, we've found in our flex.
I've picked up recently a mazedaspeed protege to get my 4cyl tubro needs met. Its been a fun project car, but its decidedly no saab.
posted by 12.10.219...
Posts in this Thread:
- Replacement for my saab, feq451, Sat, 22 Jul 2017 14:32:02
- I've had 20+ cars, and not one has really replaced my saab..., Johnson, Wed, 6 Sep 2017 15:30:35 <-- Viewing This Message
- You can laugh but..., Cary, Mon, 7 Aug 2017 16:09:13
- Finally replaced my Saab with a BMW 320i, Sam8, Fri, 4 Aug 2017 13:31:34
- Re: Replacement for my saab an Alfa Romeo ! seriously !, neil dale , Fri, 28 Jul 2017 23:29:371
- Re: Replacement for my saab, 2002Viggen, Wed, 26 Jul 2017 15:49:30
- Re: Replacement for my saab, Pete , Tue, 25 Jul 2017 19:34:58
- Volvo S60/V60, EGD , Mon, 24 Jul 2017 02:12:08
- Re: Replacement for my saab, BarryMabel , Sun, 23 Jul 2017 08:57:20
- Another SAAB!, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Sun, 23 Jul 2017 02:17:331
- Re: Another SAAB! yes ! buy all the used ones now if you can !, neil dale , Fri, 28 Jul 2017 09:55:311
- Problem is, Feq451, Tue, 25 Jul 2017 13:29:49
- I like the tech package in my 1989 c900..., Snowmobile , Wed, 26 Jul 2017 19:46:231
- Behind? behind who? didn't know it's a competition, GFW3pedals , Wed, 26 Jul 2017 06:00:111
- I don't see a problem, JerseySaab , Tue, 25 Jul 2017 18:08:45
- $29,990 Regal Sportback +7 cu ft on a 9000., Norm9-5, Tue, 25 Jul 2017 17:41:33
- Didn't GM just sell Opel to Peugeot?, SRS900S, Thu, 27 Jul 2017 19:09:37
- Even cheaper than that, starts under $26K, A1-turbo, Wed, 26 Jul 2017 07:26:29
- Re: $29,990 Regal Sportback +7 cu ft on a 9000., QuietTide , Tue, 25 Jul 2017 18:24:27
- probably what we will do, Snowmobile , Sun, 23 Jul 2017 15:21:30
- Love my A4, DE , Sat, 22 Jul 2017 15:39:37
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!