Re: Harbor Freight - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
9/1 Photo of the Year Voting | 8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 T-Shirts are In!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The garage journal gives em mixed reviews, claim the pro line is good - which I don't know if sold at HF. I lived in Pittsburgh, PA for 4 yrs and would give it so so reviews should that matter.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- End of Craftsman tools with Sears?, TimN , Sat, 20 Oct 2018 12:43:07
- spark plugs, a williams, Fri, 9 Nov 2018 15:19:03
- Re: End of Craftsman tools with Sears?, Larry West , Mon, 22 Oct 2018 11:55:02
- Harbor Freight, MI-Roger , Mon, 22 Oct 2018 03:36:56
- Re: End of Craftsman tools with Sears?, RS , Sun, 21 Oct 2018 06:56:50
- Re: End of Craftsman tools with Sears?, SWEDECAR , Sat, 20 Oct 2018 17:56:21
- Re: End of Craftsman tools with Sears?, Bill Homer, Sat, 20 Oct 2018 17:25:19
- Re: End of Craftsman tools with Sears?, Ian Glenday , Sat, 20 Oct 2018 15:22:38
- Re: End of Craftsman tools with Sears?, Name Left Blank, Sat, 20 Oct 2018 14:59:46
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!