Re: Subaru drivers need tech, Saab drivers don't - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Subaru drivers need tech, Saab drivers don't
Posted by steve (more from steve) on Tue, 30 Oct 2018 11:46:14
In Reply to: Re: Subaru drivers need tech, Saab drivers don't, JerseySaab [Profile/Gallery]
, Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:42:40
These are high margin and features likely not in your existing car. I've been car shopping. The lack of buttons, excess screen dependency, lousy seats and ergonomics, lousy load access and compartments, limited paylod capacities, and so on make many new cars terrible. And if you don't like something, it can preclude entire brands. It's also harder to find specs now that paper brochures are gone.
posted by 64.134.242...
Posts in this Thread:
- Subaru drivers need tech, Saab drivers don't, Chip Fichot , Tue, 30 Oct 2018 05:09:08
- Re: Subaru drivers need tech, Saab drivers don't, JerseySaab , Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:42:40
- Re: Subaru drivers need tech, Saab drivers don't, cgwiz , Thu, 1 Nov 2018 09:42:30
- Drives me bonkers, SWEDECAR , Tue, 30 Oct 2018 14:07:16
- Re: Subaru drivers need tech, Saab drivers don't, steve, Tue, 30 Oct 2018 11:46:14 <-- Viewing This Message
- Film choices, Bloodnose , Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:10:11
- Re: Subaru drivers need tech, Saab drivers don't, SWEDECAR , Tue, 30 Oct 2018 08:28:06
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!