Re: Subaru drivers need tech, Saab drivers don't - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
9/1 Photo of the Year Voting | 8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 T-Shirts are In!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
And what happens if you do get in a fender bender? Say someone (without the tech) runs into you in a parking lot? There was an article recently that posed that question - a car otherwise drivable, with little visible damage, racked up over a $30,000 repair bill because of the cameras and the need to re-calibrate the entire system.
'04 9-5 Arc
'05 9-5 Arc
'97 9000 CSE
'93 900 S 3 door
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Subaru drivers need tech, Saab drivers don't, Chip Fichot , Tue, 30 Oct 2018 05:09:08
- Re: Subaru drivers need tech, Saab drivers don't, JerseySaab , Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:42:40
- Re: Subaru drivers need tech, Saab drivers don't, cgwiz , Thu, 1 Nov 2018 09:42:30 <-- Viewing This Message
- Drives me bonkers, SWEDECAR , Tue, 30 Oct 2018 14:07:16
- Re: Subaru drivers need tech, Saab drivers don't, steve, Tue, 30 Oct 2018 11:46:14
- Film choices, Bloodnose , Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:10:11
- Re: Subaru drivers need tech, Saab drivers don't, SWEDECAR , Tue, 30 Oct 2018 08:28:06
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!