I can line without them too, but.... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I'm 68, I don't have any of this stuff, and I'm not going to be running out to buy a new car to get it (I drive an '11 A4 Avant). But, when I get a new car, I will get the safety stuff as a backup.
Anyone can get along without it if you take the necessary precautions. But I make mistakes in all areas of life, and I may make some driving. If so, I'd like to have a backup. I would not in any way rely on them or lessen my vigilance because of them. But I am not perfect. Kind of belt and suspenders.
posted by 98.2.210...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Subaru drivers need tech, Saab drivers don't, Chip Fichot , Tue, 30 Oct 2018 05:09:08
- Re: Subaru drivers need tech, Saab drivers don't, JerseySaab , Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:42:40
- Re: Subaru drivers need tech, Saab drivers don't, cgwiz , Thu, 1 Nov 2018 09:42:30
- Drives me bonkers, SWEDECAR , Tue, 30 Oct 2018 14:07:16
- Re: Subaru drivers need tech, Saab drivers don't, steve, Tue, 30 Oct 2018 11:46:14
- Film choices, Bloodnose , Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:10:11
- Re: Subaru drivers need tech, Saab drivers don't, SWEDECAR , Tue, 30 Oct 2018 08:28:06
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!