Lets chime in on ownership - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Lets chime in on ownership
1 Saabers Like This Post!
Posted by Rich (more from Rich) on Fri, 1 Feb 2019 06:35:48
In Reply to: Nineteen Years of Saab Ownership Anniversary, MI-Roger [Profile/Gallery]
, Fri, 1 Feb 2019 04:51:09
It would be interesting to see who has the longest string of ownerships of Saab cars and also who has the longest ownership of a single Saab. I bought my first Saab in 79 a 75 EMS in a junk yard hit in the front for $1000 I fixed it and still own that car and drive it every year but the milage is now limited but it does get its turn. So Iam 40 years and 40 years and sure there are longer ownerships, be interesting to hear from all even if you are under my 40.
posted by 76.5.109...
Posts in this Thread:
- Nineteen Years of Saab Ownership Anniversary, MI-Roger , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 04:51:094
- Had a silver 2000 9-5 Aero sedan AND black 2000 9-5 Aero wagon., Norm9-5, Thu, 7 Feb 2019 09:56:22
- Re: Coming up on 30 this year, JimBlake , Tue, 5 Feb 2019 07:16:38
- Congrats!, RS , Sat, 2 Feb 2019 08:38:56
- Re: Nineteen Years of Saab Ownership Anniversary, RonD , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 13:52:38
- congrats! 32 years for me, bobc , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 11:58:33
- 30 Years August 2018..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 11:55:32
- 40 Year Anniversary, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Fri, 1 Feb 2019 10:46:48
- Congrats! 19 years for me too next month!, NCCaniac , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 10:21:01
- Lets chime in on ownership, Rich, Fri, 1 Feb 2019 06:35:48 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Congrat's,...almost 40 here, GFW3pedals , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 06:29:22
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!