Re: Coming up on 30 this year - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Congratulations Roger & all the others.
I didn't realize my wife & I up that far; her first Saab was a brand new 1989 in September or something like that. We've always had a Saab since then. MY OWN first one was the 2005 9.2 aero, but I can at least claim to be the mechanic for all of them.
Posts in this Thread:
- Nineteen Years of Saab Ownership Anniversary, MI-Roger , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 04:51:094
- Had a silver 2000 9-5 Aero sedan AND black 2000 9-5 Aero wagon., Norm9-5, Thu, 7 Feb 2019 09:56:22
- Re: Coming up on 30 this year, JimBlake , Tue, 5 Feb 2019 07:16:38 <-- Viewing This Message
- Congrats!, RS , Sat, 2 Feb 2019 08:38:56
- Re: Nineteen Years of Saab Ownership Anniversary, RonD , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 13:52:38
- congrats! 32 years for me, bobc , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 11:58:33
- 30 Years August 2018..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 11:55:32
- 40 Year Anniversary, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Fri, 1 Feb 2019 10:46:48
- Congrats! 19 years for me too next month!, NCCaniac , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 10:21:01
- Lets chime in on ownership, Rich, Fri, 1 Feb 2019 06:35:481
- Congrat's,...almost 40 here, GFW3pedals , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 06:29:22
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!