Congrats! - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
2/5 Saabnet.com T-Shirts All Sent Out! Last Call! |
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Good years with a great marque.
19-1/2 years with my daily driver '89 SPG. Add another 6 years with my previous 900s.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Nineteen Years of Saab Ownership Anniversary, MI-Roger , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 04:51:094
- Had a silver 2000 9-5 Aero sedan AND black 2000 9-5 Aero wagon., Norm9-5, Thu, 7 Feb 2019 09:56:22
- Re: Coming up on 30 this year, JimBlake , Tue, 5 Feb 2019 07:16:38
- Congrats!, RS , Sat, 2 Feb 2019 08:38:56 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Nineteen Years of Saab Ownership Anniversary, RonD , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 13:52:38
- congrats! 32 years for me, bobc , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 11:58:33
- 30 Years August 2018..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 11:55:32
- 40 Year Anniversary, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Fri, 1 Feb 2019 10:46:48
- Congrats! 19 years for me too next month!, NCCaniac , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 10:21:01
- Lets chime in on ownership, Rich, Fri, 1 Feb 2019 06:35:481
- Congrat's,...almost 40 here, GFW3pedals , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 06:29:22
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!