37 years of fun... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
37 years of fun...
Posted by jimmy (more from jimmy) on Fri, 1 Feb 2019 08:17:42
In Reply to: Congrat's,...almost 40 here, GFW3pedals [Profile/Gallery]
, Fri, 1 Feb 2019 06:29:22
I bought my first Saab in 1982. It was a nine year old 95 V4 wagon for $600.
Been through about fifty since then, it's hard to keep track when all you do is play with Saabs.
posted by 97.123.1...
Posts in this Thread:
- Nineteen Years of Saab Ownership Anniversary, MI-Roger , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 04:51:094
- Had a silver 2000 9-5 Aero sedan AND black 2000 9-5 Aero wagon., Norm9-5, Thu, 7 Feb 2019 09:56:22
- Re: Coming up on 30 this year, JimBlake , Tue, 5 Feb 2019 07:16:38
- Congrats!, RS , Sat, 2 Feb 2019 08:38:56
- Re: Nineteen Years of Saab Ownership Anniversary, RonD , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 13:52:38
- congrats! 32 years for me, bobc , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 11:58:33
- 30 Years August 2018..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 11:55:32
- 40 Year Anniversary, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Fri, 1 Feb 2019 10:46:48
- Congrats! 19 years for me too next month!, NCCaniac , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 10:21:01
- Lets chime in on ownership, Rich, Fri, 1 Feb 2019 06:35:481
- Congrat's,...almost 40 here, GFW3pedals , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 06:29:22
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!