Re: Help with MRI Language - "Versus Partial Tear" - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Site News -
8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 Last Call for T-Shirts - Order Now!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Currently scheduled to get PRP injection in July with minimum of 4 weeks of rest after the injection.
1973 Saab Sonett III (Current)
1983 Saab 900 Turbo
1985 Saab 900 Sedan
1990 Saab 900
1992 Saab 900S
1999 Saab 9-3 Turbo
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (RIP 95K/Accident-guy ran stop sign)
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (Current)
2007 Saab 9-3 SportCombi
2010 Saab 9-3X Wagon (Wife's Current)
Winner 1996 Saab Owners Convention Rally Novice Class
Winner 1999 Saab Owners Convention Rally (All Classes)
Also Founder of two non-profits:
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Help with MRI Language - "Versus Partial Tear", Scott Paterson , Tue, 18 Jun 2019 10:51:34
- Re: Help with MRI Language - "Versus Partial Tear", Tom G , Fri, 21 Jun 2019 05:54:40
- Re: Help with MRI Language - "Versus Partial Tear", DE , Thu, 20 Jun 2019 15:04:37
- Re: Help with MRI Language - "Versus Partial Tear", Notnoel , Wed, 19 Jun 2019 09:13:27
- Re: Help with MRI Language - "Versus Partial Tear", 02 Viggen, Wed, 19 Jun 2019 09:12:23
- My non-medical guess, MI-Roger , Wed, 19 Jun 2019 03:20:45
- Re: Help with MRI Language - "Versus Partial Tear", Ed W, Tue, 18 Jun 2019 11:41:211
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!