Re: Help with MRI Language - "Versus Partial Tear" - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Help with MRI Language - "Versus Partial Tear"
1 Saabers Like This Post!
Posted by Ed W [Email] (more from Ed W) on Tue, 18 Jun 2019 11:41:21
In Reply to: Help with MRI Language - "Versus Partial Tear", Scott Paterson [Profile/Gallery]
, Tue, 18 Jun 2019 10:51:34
This appears to be a differential diagnosis or interpretation of the MRI associated with the small area of "bright increased T2 signal." The reader is stating that it could be a small area of more severe tendinosis or possibly be due to a partial tear of the tendon.
posted by 74.75.11...
Posts in this Thread:
- Help with MRI Language - "Versus Partial Tear", Scott Paterson , Tue, 18 Jun 2019 10:51:34
- Re: Help with MRI Language - "Versus Partial Tear", Tom G , Fri, 21 Jun 2019 05:54:40
- Re: Help with MRI Language - "Versus Partial Tear", DE , Thu, 20 Jun 2019 15:04:37
- Re: Help with MRI Language - "Versus Partial Tear", Notnoel , Wed, 19 Jun 2019 09:13:27
- Re: Help with MRI Language - "Versus Partial Tear", 02 Viggen, Wed, 19 Jun 2019 09:12:23
- My non-medical guess, MI-Roger , Wed, 19 Jun 2019 03:20:45
- Re: Help with MRI Language - "Versus Partial Tear", Ed W, Tue, 18 Jun 2019 11:41:21 <-- Viewing This Message1
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!