Right turn is OPTIONAL if not marked as 'No right turn on red' - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I do not even attempt to turn right on a red if I can't see CLEARLY I have room. Otherwise I wait until I have a green. Drivers tend to look left for vehicles and ignore looking right for Pedestrians.
I have seen someone almost get HIT because of their carelessness. BE SAFE. No one should be in that much of a rush. This is tops on my pet peeve list!
Posts in this Thread:
- Pedestrian hazard caused by Stop-Start technology, MI-Roger , Tue, 9 Mar 2021 11:10:051
- Big hazard for cyclists, too!, westernny, Fri, 12 Mar 2021 10:24:48
- Re: Pedestrian hazard caused by Stop-Start technology, ngphill, Tue, 9 Mar 2021 17:35:45
- Re: Pedestrian hazard caused by Stop-Start technology, Keith , Tue, 9 Mar 2021 15:45:051
- Re: Pedestrian hazard caused by Stop-Start technology, EGD , Tue, 9 Mar 2021 12:41:11
- they've always done that irrespective of stop/start gizmology nm, cheaptechs, Tue, 9 Mar 2021 12:27:20
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!