Re: Right turn is OPTIONAL if not marked as 'No right turn on red' - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
A friend permanently parked his motorcycle as soon as Michigan adopted the universal Right Turn On Red statute. He said that overnight it became far too dangerous to continue riding with drivers only looking for moving cars/trucks and ignoring the motorcycles approaching from their left at intersections.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan - My daily driver
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Summer Fun Car
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- Pedestrian hazard caused by Stop-Start technology, MI-Roger , Tue, 9 Mar 2021 11:10:051
- Big hazard for cyclists, too!, westernny, Fri, 12 Mar 2021 10:24:48
- Re: Pedestrian hazard caused by Stop-Start technology, ngphill, Tue, 9 Mar 2021 17:35:45
- Re: Pedestrian hazard caused by Stop-Start technology, Keith , Tue, 9 Mar 2021 15:45:051
- Re: Pedestrian hazard caused by Stop-Start technology, EGD , Tue, 9 Mar 2021 12:41:11
- they've always done that irrespective of stop/start gizmology nm, cheaptechs, Tue, 9 Mar 2021 12:27:20
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
- Prev by Date:
Yes, I agree with you and cheaptechs re: this, but different now, MI-Roger, Thu, 11 Mar 2021 11:34:34
- Next by Date:
Re: Yes, I agree with you and cheaptechs re: this, but different now, cheaptechs, Thu, 11 Mar 2021 14:21:08
- Main General Bulletin Board
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!