Re: OT: End of Career License Expirations - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: OT: End of Career License Expirations
1 Saabers Like This Post!
Posted by Cary (more from Cary) on Wed, 31 Mar 2021 18:02:59
In Reply to: OT: End of Career License Expirations, MI-Roger [Profile/Gallery]
, Wed, 31 Mar 2021 08:52:54
Probably good insurance and peace of mind to keep it up. Who knows
for sure what's going to happen in the next 10-15 years.
PE is a lot of work. My son passed his exam in December, but
he's still got a ways to go.
Not exactly the same, but I am glad to never have to go through a
security clearance again. I hope.
It is strange though to be "winding it down". Retirement is at least
5 years out, but I suspect it's going to go way too fast.
posted by 74.92.140...
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: End of Career License Expirations, MI-Roger , Wed, 31 Mar 2021 08:52:54
- Re: OT: End of Career License Expirations, DE , Thu, 1 Apr 2021 13:11:01
- Re: OT: End of Career License Expirations, JimBlake , Thu, 1 Apr 2021 12:52:48
- Way OT reply, Mike B., Thu, 1 Apr 2021 05:15:12
- Re: OT: End of Career License Expirations, Polo Oviedo, Wed, 31 Mar 2021 22:46:271
- Re: OT: End of Career License Expirations, Cary, Wed, 31 Mar 2021 18:02:59 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Re: OT: End of Career License Expirations, Brianatl , Wed, 31 Mar 2021 14:25:591
- Thanks, MI-Roger , Thu, 1 Apr 2021 18:16:33
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!