Re: OT: End of Career License Expirations - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I'm in about the same situation & I'm keeping my Ohio PE for at least the next 2-year cycle. I'm semi-retired in a situation where I'm not certain the license is required. During my career the license was never actually required but I thought it was nice to have.
Ohio seems to have an "inactive" status that I don't really understand (I have to investigate what that means), maybe Michigan(?) has something similar. There's several former co-workers who I know had licenses; some have disappeared from the roster and some are shown as "inactive". I suspect the difference is whether you just walk away & stop paying for the renewal. I'm hoping that this "inactive" status means you can re-start without taking all the tests again.
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: End of Career License Expirations, MI-Roger , Wed, 31 Mar 2021 08:52:54
- Re: OT: End of Career License Expirations, DE , Thu, 1 Apr 2021 13:11:01
- Re: OT: End of Career License Expirations, JimBlake , Thu, 1 Apr 2021 12:52:48 <-- Viewing This Message
- Way OT reply, Mike B., Thu, 1 Apr 2021 05:15:12
- Re: OT: End of Career License Expirations, Polo Oviedo, Wed, 31 Mar 2021 22:46:271
- Re: OT: End of Career License Expirations, Cary, Wed, 31 Mar 2021 18:02:591
- Re: OT: End of Career License Expirations, Brianatl , Wed, 31 Mar 2021 14:25:591
- Thanks, MI-Roger , Thu, 1 Apr 2021 18:16:33
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!