Michigan previously had "Retired" as a classification - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Lately I have noticed no use of that classification, and only use of Active, Lapsed, and Revoked to describe license status. So retiring after a long career places a PE in the same classification as someone who refused to pay for license renewal.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan, sold at 227K miles
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Summer Fun Car
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- OT: End of Career License Expirations, MI-Roger , Wed, 31 Mar 2021 08:52:54
- Re: OT: End of Career License Expirations, DE , Thu, 1 Apr 2021 13:11:01
- Re: OT: End of Career License Expirations, JimBlake , Thu, 1 Apr 2021 12:52:48
- Way OT reply, Mike B., Thu, 1 Apr 2021 05:15:12
- Re: OT: End of Career License Expirations, Polo Oviedo, Wed, 31 Mar 2021 22:46:271
- Re: OT: End of Career License Expirations, Cary, Wed, 31 Mar 2021 18:02:591
- Re: OT: End of Career License Expirations, Brianatl , Wed, 31 Mar 2021 14:25:591
- Thanks, MI-Roger , Thu, 1 Apr 2021 18:16:33
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!