well - Saab Performance Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main Performance Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Posted by saabrocket (more from saabrocket) on Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:47:58
In Reply to: you have installed a sport/perf suspension setup...., jak [Profile/Gallery]
, Mon, 31 Jan 2005 07:03:13
i should have been more specific, but the ride can be more like a boat going over a wake or small waves, not like a pogo stick, but just seems wrong, seems that the car should be more consistent, but what do I know?
posted by 69.81.56...
Posts in this Thread:
- C900 intrac/koni setup question, saabrocket, Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:21:13
- Tire pressure, Dan W, Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:26:29
- P.S., Dan W, Tue, 1 Feb 2005 03:53:01
- I agree, jak , Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:44:43
- frame rigidity and wheel size & tire pressures, drupchen, Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:52:25
- Depends on what you mean by bouncy..., Andy E, Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:43:39
- you have installed a sport/perf suspension setup...., jak , Mon, 31 Jan 2005 07:03:13
- well, saabrocket, Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:47:58 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!