NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Anyone got ant tips other than WD-40 or PB blaster (tried both) to get the EXTREMELY tight caliper bracket off my 2005 front brakes. The E-20 torx is just not budging and I do not have an air wrench available.
Anyone struck this? I could find no reference on this board to it being tough but wow! It sure is.
Posts in this Thread:
- Caliper Bracket bolt - TOUGH, Itsasaab , Sat, 18 Mar 2017 18:06:35 <-- Viewing This Message
- Is there a solvent for that Locktite on there?, Boris Bubbanov, Wed, 22 Mar 2017 13:30:24
- Re: FINALLY!, Itsasaab , Tue, 21 Mar 2017 08:20:29
- Re: Caliper Bracket bolt - TOUGH, Tom g , Mon, 20 Mar 2017 12:46:09
- And at the end of the day..., Stephen Goldberger, Mon, 20 Mar 2017 10:05:25
- Re: Caliper Bracket bolt - TOUGH, Doug W, Mon, 20 Mar 2017 09:20:27
- Re: Caliper Bracket bolt - TOUGH, southsaab , Mon, 20 Mar 2017 07:19:23
- Re: Caliper Bracket bolt - TOUGH, Mike Houwers, Mon, 20 Mar 2017 05:40:33
- Re: Caliper Bracket bolt - TOUGH, fdw201 , Sun, 19 Mar 2017 09:41:20
- Re: Caliper Bracket bolt - TOUGH, Buck60, Sat, 18 Mar 2017 20:48:06
- Re: Caliper Bracket bolt - TOUGH, Bernie , Sat, 18 Mar 2017 18:41:35
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.