Re: Cabin Filter Observations - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Not a crazy idea at all.
Really depends on where you drive and what conditions you find. Pollen season has waned for many, so the next bogeyman would be no driving on gravel roads I suppose.
There's times when I really, really have to have the filter. But in the worst of the summer heat, the tradeoff of more comfort sounds very tempting. Still, I find the filter is quite useful to filter out funky smells. I'm reminded every time I get out the Miata or S-2000 and drive by a road kill skunk.
posted by 75.66.66...
Posts in this Thread:
- Cabin Filter Observations, Joe , Sun, 24 Jun 2018 16:13:31
- Update, Joe , Sat, 30 Jun 2018 04:52:461
- Re: Cabin Filter Observations, Gene N , Mon, 25 Jun 2018 12:05:06
- Recirculation motor is most likely broken on 2003, dmz789qqq, Tue, 26 Jun 2018 10:07:15
- But, will it stay in Recirc mode?, Boris Bubbanov, Mon, 25 Jun 2018 13:07:52
- Re: Cabin Filter Observations, Joe , Mon, 25 Jun 2018 12:35:09
- If I could 10 degree cooler air by removing the filter ..., bobc , Mon, 25 Jun 2018 07:46:11
- Re: Cabin Filter Observations, Boris Bubbanov, Sun, 24 Jun 2018 20:55:37 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!