NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
thanks Guys, for the responses. i was mainly looking for the swappable car engines and gearboxes in the event mine grenades, so its nice to know there are some choices.
I will post a new post with regards to some small items i am trying to get to the bottom of...
Thanks again for your input,
1988 900 TC
2000 Viggen 3dr
Posts in this Thread:
- Viggen love, Saabu , Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:59:22
- Re: Viggen love, Saabu , Fri, 10 Nov 2017 20:50:48 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Viggen love, Bernie , Tue, 31 Oct 2017 18:36:20
- Keeping mine primarily stock, MI-Roger , Tue, 31 Oct 2017 17:13:18
- Re: Viggen love, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 31 Oct 2017 12:06:14
- Re: Viggen love, SPG Jr , Tue, 31 Oct 2017 04:23:25
- Re: Viggen love just fix whatever breaks i say ! & optimise it !, neil dale , Mon, 30 Oct 2017 17:54:09
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.