NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|Other Cars Bulletin Board|
They have the big 4.0 straight six, pretty durable and quite capable of higher mileage, and they were cheap new and used.
I'm particularly fond of old Troopers, anything but the GM V6 ones. Rodeos are OK but not as nice as Troopers, but either preferable to the Itsy Bishy.
posted by 63.197.222...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Reccommendations for a used semi-beater 4x4?, BrianD, Wed, 4 Aug 2004 18:20:16
- get the montero!!!, matt, Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:57:12
- ISUZU TROOPER 5SPD N/M, ARHSAAB, Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:56:10
- Re: Reccommendations for a used semi-beater 4x4?, chrisx, Thu, 19 Aug 2004 00:09:21
- Couple of thoughts..., Misplacedyankee, Sat, 7 Aug 2004 17:51:22
- Help. My wife wants to look at Land Rover Discoveries, BrianD, Fri, 6 Aug 2004 19:37:26
- Cherokee as they have a good 4WD system,, Noel , Thu, 5 Aug 2004 13:49:08
- Subaru GL/DL or Loyale (+), Vlad, Thu, 5 Aug 2004 13:44:20
- Jeep Cherokee were cheap new.....Troopers..., Mike Lynch , Thu, 5 Aug 2004 12:31:14
- Re: Reccommendations for a used semi-beater 4x4?, Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 5 Aug 2004 10:12:20
- Re: Reccommendations for a used semi-beater 4x4?, Brett, Thu, 5 Aug 2004 08:02:26
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.