Please come talk to my customers - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Xenons are probably the #1 product that customers say "Wait, how much? I saw them online for $40 a bulb!"
I can usually convince them to go with OEM, but have one guy this week that wouldn't budge. Still wants me to put the $40 xenon bulbs he bought from ebay, I'm on the fence about whether or not I'm going to do it.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Watch out for knock off Chinese Xenon's!, Brian, Fri, 7 Dec 2012 18:53:09
- See my post from earlier this year..., Tulsaab , Sat, 8 Dec 2012 11:42:53
- Re: 80% of "Philips" bulbs in the aftermarket are fake!, Brian, Sat, 8 Dec 2012 09:17:26
- Please come talk to my customers, Chadwick , Sat, 8 Dec 2012 09:02:56 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Watch out for knock off Chinese Xenon's!, SWEDECAR , Sat, 8 Dec 2012 08:40:13
- Uh Oh, jgARC03SW , Sat, 8 Dec 2012 07:46:13
- Re: Watch out for knock off Chinese Xenon's!, tomg, Sat, 8 Dec 2012 07:07:08
- yes it is unreal!!!, Mark from Toronto, Fri, 7 Dec 2012 21:59:04
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!