Re: Which Car to replace 9-5 wagon? - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
6/18 Reminder: Your Amazon.com Purchases Pay Saabnet! | 4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Mazda hasn't made a wagon in years so you won't get one new. I had one -- great car but it's not 'upscale.'
You're unwilling to go 'Japanese,' you don't want BMW or Audi, there's no new Passat wagons anymore, so if you want European you're stuck with some manner of Volvo.
Check out an Acura TSX. People think they're upscale. But they're Japanese.
Maybe find the nicest used 9-5 wagon you can get?
->Posting last edited on Sun, 21 Jul 2013 21:34:21.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Which Car to replace 9-5 wagon?, JeffSm, Sun, 21 Jul 2013 16:19:11
- Love my A4, DE , Tue, 23 Jul 2013 05:03:33
- Skoda 'Superb' looks really good, JeffSm, Mon, 22 Jul 2013 08:41:54
- In the same boat, John J, Mon, 22 Jul 2013 06:30:05
- Which side are you on?, Stephen Goldberger, Mon, 22 Jul 2013 05:58:53
- BMW F31 (328i wagon) diesel?, Grendel, Sun, 21 Jul 2013 22:37:48
- Re: Which Car to replace 9-5 wagon?, EGD , Sun, 21 Jul 2013 21:32:19 <-- Viewing This Message
- Opel Mokka/Encore., Norm9-5, Sun, 21 Jul 2013 19:03:21
- Volvo V60?, Dano in Texas , Sun, 21 Jul 2013 17:32:19
- Re: Which Car to replace 9-5 wagon?, RodM, Sun, 21 Jul 2013 17:21:00
- And...., JeffSm, Sun, 21 Jul 2013 16:21:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!