Love my A4 - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
10/5 Photo of the Year Winners | 10/5 IAC Car Show 10/15
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
After driving an '01 9-5 wagon for 10 years, I got an '11 A4 Avant. Over the first 30k miles it has been much less problematic than the 9-5. It also drives better. Works for me.
posted by 24.97.232...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Which Car to replace 9-5 wagon?, JeffSm, Sun, 21 Jul 2013 16:19:11
- Love my A4, DE , Tue, 23 Jul 2013 05:03:33 <-- Viewing This Message
- Skoda 'Superb' looks really good, JeffSm, Mon, 22 Jul 2013 08:41:54
- In the same boat, John J, Mon, 22 Jul 2013 06:30:05
- Which side are you on?, Stephen Goldberger, Mon, 22 Jul 2013 05:58:53
- BMW F31 (328i wagon) diesel?, Grendel, Sun, 21 Jul 2013 22:37:48
- Re: Which Car to replace 9-5 wagon?, EGD , Sun, 21 Jul 2013 21:32:19
- Opel Mokka/Encore., Norm9-5, Sun, 21 Jul 2013 19:03:21
- Volvo V60?, Dano in Texas , Sun, 21 Jul 2013 17:32:19
- Re: Which Car to replace 9-5 wagon?, RodM, Sun, 21 Jul 2013 17:21:00
- And...., JeffSm, Sun, 21 Jul 2013 16:21:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!