Volvo - new line of 4-cylinder engines - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I read that Volvo has developed a new family of 4-cylinder engines that will start showing up in some 2014/2015 models. As I research new car engines, I am even more impressed Saab got 250hp out of a 2.3 liter turbocharged engine in our 2003/2004 Aeros (and 260hp later).
Volvo starts production of new engine family
->Posting last edited on Mon, 22 Jul 2013 06:13:13.
2015,5 Volvo V60CC T5
2014 Volvo S60 T5
2003 9-5 Aero Sedan (sold)
2004 9-5 Aero Wagon (sold)
1996 NG900 (sold)
1989 900 (donated)
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Which Car to replace 9-5 wagon?, JeffSm, Sun, 21 Jul 2013 16:19:11
- Love my A4, DE , Tue, 23 Jul 2013 05:03:33
- Skoda 'Superb' looks really good, JeffSm, Mon, 22 Jul 2013 08:41:54
- In the same boat, John J, Mon, 22 Jul 2013 06:30:05
- Which side are you on?, Stephen Goldberger, Mon, 22 Jul 2013 05:58:53
- BMW F31 (328i wagon) diesel?, Grendel, Sun, 21 Jul 2013 22:37:48
- Re: Which Car to replace 9-5 wagon?, EGD , Sun, 21 Jul 2013 21:32:19
- Opel Mokka/Encore., Norm9-5, Sun, 21 Jul 2013 19:03:21
- Volvo V60?, Dano in Texas , Sun, 21 Jul 2013 17:32:19
- Re: Which Car to replace 9-5 wagon?, RodM, Sun, 21 Jul 2013 17:21:00
- And...., JeffSm, Sun, 21 Jul 2013 16:21:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!