Re: Fuel Pump. Preventative Maintenance? - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
2/5 Saabnet.com T-Shirts All Sent Out! Last Call! |
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The Lucas UCL more than pays for itself in fuel savings. I also like the extra bump in torque. At least in Ontario, I believe the gas stations all have low micron fuel filters on the pumps that beat spec on the in-line units so dirty fuel not so much of an issue anymore.
posted by 207.112.112...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Fuel Pump. Preventative Maintenance?, JonInAtl, Wed, 22 Apr 2015 06:30:16
- Thanks for all the great info!!!, JonInAtl, Fri, 24 Apr 2015 04:06:13
- We did an exhaustive survey a few years back..., Stephen Goldberger, Thu, 23 Apr 2015 07:06:23
- Re: Fuel Pump. Preventative Maintenance?, Doug W , Wed, 22 Apr 2015 16:47:04
- Re: Fuel Pump. Preventative Maintenance?, Aero~0657, Wed, 22 Apr 2015 13:30:29
- Re: Fuel Pump. Preventative Maintenance?, used2bcheaptech, Wed, 22 Apr 2015 12:20:16
- Yes, AdamSAAB2kAero , Wed, 22 Apr 2015 10:14:19
- Re: Fuel Pump. Preventative Maintenance?, bobc , Wed, 22 Apr 2015 08:55:00
- Re: Fuel Pump. Preventative Maintenance?, SWEDECAR , Wed, 22 Apr 2015 08:07:05
- Re: Fuel Pump. Preventative Maintenance?, EGD , Wed, 22 Apr 2015 07:01:15
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!