I have always had Aeros and don't find them that stiff - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
2/5 Saabnet.com T-Shirts All Sent Out! Last Call! |
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
If you don't have aggressive tires, I think you will find that the ride quality is fine. I prefer the sport seats in the Aero, which are really the most comfortable that I have found in a car. You also get a nice sport steering wheel and a little bit more power. Main negative is low suspension travel that can have you hitting the bump stops now and then, and the chin spoiler is low and easy to scrape on curbs and driveways. Personally, I wish they had just stiffened the springs without lowering the car.
posted by 47.137.28...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Aero Sport Suspension vs Regular Suspension, Matt Grimes , Tue, 19 Sep 2017 17:01:57
- 1999-2001 best 9-5 ever made, Gimme, Thu, 28 Sep 2017 11:29:23
- Re: Aero Sport Suspension vs Regular Suspension, Matt Grimes , Sat, 23 Sep 2017 18:02:55
- Re: Aero Sport Suspension vs Regular Suspension, Stephen Goldberger, Sat, 23 Sep 2017 04:15:24
- Well, what did you find?, Boris Bubbanov, Fri, 22 Sep 2017 12:04:04
- Good feedback...I think I'll go look at the car, Matt Grimes , Wed, 20 Sep 2017 20:12:061
- Re: Aero Sport Suspension vs Regular Suspension, bobc , Wed, 20 Sep 2017 07:44:24
- Re: Aero Sport Suspension vs Regular Suspension, SWEDECAR , Tue, 19 Sep 2017 17:18:52
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|M Car Covers
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!