200mm ?? Re: toe in causes cupping NOT camber - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
How are you measuring ride height? Should be 610mm for aero.
Measure from lower wheel where it meets the the tire to the wheel wheel through the center
2000 95 Imola Red Aero 5 door stick - my ride
2003 95 Black Aero 4 door auto Mary Ann's car
2004 95 Black Aero 5 door wagon
2001 95 Silver Aero 4 door stick
2001 95 Silver Aero 5 door wagon automatic
1999 95 Combi stick
1997 9000 Aero stick red
1988 900 SPG black
1988 900 Convertible black
1985 900 3 door turbo spg kit silver
1979 900 3 door turbo early 900 production
1966 96 2 stroke red
1960 95 wagon red
1959 93b light yellow
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Aero Sport Suspension vs Regular Suspension, Matt Grimes , Tue, 19 Sep 2017 17:01:57
- 1999-2001 best 9-5 ever made, Gimme, Thu, 28 Sep 2017 11:29:23
- Re: Aero Sport Suspension vs Regular Suspension, Matt Grimes , Sat, 23 Sep 2017 18:02:55
- Re: Aero Sport Suspension vs Regular Suspension, Stephen Goldberger, Sat, 23 Sep 2017 04:15:24
- Well, what did you find?, Boris Bubbanov, Fri, 22 Sep 2017 12:04:04
- Good feedback...I think I'll go look at the car, Matt Grimes , Wed, 20 Sep 2017 20:12:061
- Re: Aero Sport Suspension vs Regular Suspension, bobc , Wed, 20 Sep 2017 07:44:24
- Re: Aero Sport Suspension vs Regular Suspension, SWEDECAR , Tue, 19 Sep 2017 17:18:52
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!