3.0 in 2004? - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I'm too lazy to Google right now. I'm thinking that it was gone by then.
I think that overwhelmingly you'll find the 2.3 preferred here, especially with the the higher-pressure Mitsubishi turbo. In 2004 that required the Aero version, but later it became the only engine.
->Posting last edited on Thu, 21 May 2020 18:39:39.
2007 9-5 Aero SC [60th]
2005 9-5 Aero (son's)
2005 9-5 Arc (daughter's)
2002 9-5 Aero SW (1st SAAB, taken out by Bambi)
1999 9-5 SE6 SW (brief interim between '02 & '07)
1999 9-5 SE (taken out by daughter on icy rd)
ex-2004 9-3 Aero SS (ex-wife's)
Posts in this Thread:
- Thinking of a 2004 9-5, Warren, Mon, 18 May 2020 06:18:25
- Re: Thinking of a 2004 9-5, PGAero , Mon, 18 May 2020 16:10:01
- Re: Thinking of a 2004 9-5, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Thu, 21 May 2020 14:57:42
- Re: Thinking of a 2004 9-5, Name Left Blank, Mon, 18 May 2020 17:10:04
- Re: Thinking of a 2004 9-5, PGAero , Tue, 19 May 2020 16:56:47
- Spare DIC in the trunk, el. al., AeroEd , Thu, 21 May 2020 08:40:25
- Old habits..., PGAero , Thu, 21 May 2020 11:43:24
- Re: Spare DIC in the trunk, el. al., Name Left Blank, Thu, 21 May 2020 10:35:48
- 3.0 in 2004?, AeroEd , Thu, 21 May 2020 18:32:58 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Thinking of a 2004 9-5, EGD , Mon, 18 May 2020 10:28:32
- Re: Thinking of a 2004 9-5, AeroEd , Mon, 18 May 2020 10:04:45
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!