Re: After Saab .......what?! - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
2020 provided me with multiple catastrophic failures in my fleet and I have been wrestling with the same question. But for now I've decided to regroup and stick with saab for a while longer.
after saab? Nothing really interests me so Ill prob get some random "transporation device" chevy spark? ford focus?
'08 9⁵ 2.3T SportCombi, Polar White
'01 9⁵ Aero Midnight Blue (benched)
'00 9⁵ Aero Midnight Blue (rescued)
'99 9⁵ Base model, Cosmic blue
'00 9⁵ Aero Silver (RIP - transmission )
Posts in this Thread:
- After Saab .......what?!, Bruce A, Mon, 7 Sep 2020 14:52:33
- Re: After Saab .......Volvo, Dano in Texas , Wed, 9 Sep 2020 13:39:58
- Re: After Saab .......what?!, NCCaniac , Wed, 9 Sep 2020 07:55:11
- Re: After Saab .......what?!, ngphill, Tue, 8 Sep 2020 15:59:06
- Re: After Saab .......what?!, Itsasaab , Tue, 8 Sep 2020 09:27:51
- Re: After Saab .......what?!, bobc , Tue, 8 Sep 2020 07:53:14 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: After Saab .......what?!, Mike Johnson, Tue, 8 Sep 2020 04:21:41
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!